[OWASP-Bangalore] Request

Amit Goel amitgoel1287 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:01:37 EDT 2009

I have planned many times to attend the meeting but i could not make it
there just it being early sunday morning. I think meeting a bit late , say
around 11.00 AM will be much more suitable.

May be you can try it for next months meet and still, if people don;t turn
up, you can go back to 9.00 AM schedule.