[OWASP-Bangalore] Request

Sundar N suntracks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 04:15:29 EDT 2009

Adding to Hari`s thought :
Its easier to find parking early Sunday morning and by around 10.30  we are
done .
Hence we have the whole of Sunday at our disposal after this. Am sure all of
us
would want to more of weekend time for various reasons.These are just my
thoughts ,
however every one is free to raise their opinion :)

Regards,
Sundar.