[OWASP-Bangalore] Request

Harinath Pudipeddi hpudipeddi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:37:28 EDT 2009

We are ready to do a poll. Just to give you the statistics, there are more
than 300 in the mailing list and unfortunately not more than 10 turn up for
the meetings.

May I suggest something? For once, if you can take the initiative of coming
to the meet at 9 AM next month, we can have a poll during the meet itself
and decide.

Here is an invitation to all on the mailing list. Please make yourself
available for the next meet (Date and Venue will be announced shortly) and
we will make the decision on the timings and the venue.

Prashant & Prashanth, please do understand our problem too. Please do take
one step of joining us next month and we can take this forward.

Please write to me with your number and I can call, or please do call me on
my mobile.

Anticipating your cooperation
Hari

--