[OWASP-Bangalore] Topic of next session

Sumit Kumar k.sumit.us at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 02:45:59 EST 2009

Lakshman,

Please subscribe to
http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/channel/OwaspBangalore created by
Sundar. We are thinking of having it along with Barcamp (
barcampbangalore.org) on Mar 7th or 8th. Venue would be Y! Bangalore. But
wait for the confirmation.

Hari/Sundar,
Do we need to do something specific to have our meeting as part of Barcamp
(other than ofcourse adding sharmishtha's session there)?

Thanks,
-Sumit

--

Marlene Dietrich  - "Most women set out to try to change a man, and when
they have changed him they do not like h...