[OWASP-Bangalore] Open positions for contract hiring @ Goldman Sachs

Gaurav Gupta gaurav_g2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:49:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

We have certain contract hiring positions open in Goldman Sachs in web application security space. Job profiles are mentioned below. Closing date is 10th September 2009. Please send your profiles to gaurav_g2000 at hotmail.com. Please feel free to call @9611111223, if required.

1) Application Security Analyst

a. Well versed with automated and manual penetration testing (Exp. with Cenzic preferred)

b. Experience of working with Development teams through remediation process

c. Good writen and verbal communication skills

d. 3-5 years experience and ability to work under least supervision

2) Application Security Analyst

a. Well versed with automated source code scanning and manual source code reviews (Exp. with Fortify preferred)

b. Experience of working with Development teams through remediation process

c. Good writen and verbal communication skills

d. 3-5 years experience and ability to work under least supervision

3) Application Security Architect

a. Experience of performing application design and architecture reviews (must have J2EE experience)
b. 6-10 years experience with excellent written and verbal communications skills.

c. Expertise of analysing automated source code scanner's output (Fortify or Ounce)

d. Expertise of analysing automated penetration testing tool's output (AppScan, Cenzic or Acunetix)

e. Experience of performing manual source code reviews (must have J2EE expertise)

d. Should be able to lead a team of app security analysts with least supervision

Best Regards,

Gaurav Gupta