[OWASP-Bangalore] Upcoming Meet Details

Akash akashmahajan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 05:29:42 EDT 2009

Hi just an update about the combined NULL+OWASP meet up planned for
5th September 2009 starting at 10 AM ( Saturday )

There are two talks planned

1. Cookie Replay Attacks by Ravi (OWASP)
2. Cloud Security - 15 domains to think about before moving your app
to the cloud. by Shashidhar (NULL)

We plan to start dot on 10 AM as there is a lot of stuff to cover. The
venue has a projector, power points, chairs and usually we get
tea/coffee as well. In short an excellent place to have a fruitful
discussion and learn from each other.

--
warm regards,
Akash Mahajan