[OWASP-Bangalore] Upcoming Meet Details

simran simrangambhir at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:50:53 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Just a few notes on the place... (a few people had trouble finding it last
time)...

* End of mosque road there is a CCD, from there, if you look diagonally
opposite (onto coles road), you will see a pizza hut (approx 100 meters).
The office is on the 3rd floor of the pizza hut building.

My number in case you have trouble finding the place is: +91 9741 39 1086

Sundar, can you please send me your contact details to keep handy...

Looking forward to the meet, cookie replay attacks is one very interesting
topic :)

simran.