[OWASP-Bangalore] A kind request to all OWASP members - Bangalore

simran simrangambhir at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 12:43:31 EDT 2009

hi sundar, et al,

i am happy to sponsor a stable regular place to meet... but can only do so
on saturday mornings ...

this morning we had the null.co.in meet in my office - the talk today was
focussed on web application security... which is right up the alley of what
owasp discusses / presentations as well.

may i recommend we meet on saturdays (null meets every second saturday,
today was one of the meetings, and i'm sure an update will send out on the
null list about it soon - it was excellent, and next time we have a live
hack session :)

That way we have a consolidated group and session...

The location of my office is in frazer town, and the exact address and
location can be found at http://www.praxeva.com/contact_us.html

If you are up for it, let me know and i'll ensure the space is available...
btw, the next null meet is on the 22nd of August, so perhaps we can have
some OWSAP presentations then too.

simran.