[OWASP-Bangalore] OWASP-Bangalore Interested in taking a small session

Whitehat whitehaat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 00:14:38 EDT 2009


Dear list,

I'm willing to take session on gmail cookie replay attack. Please let me 
know your thoughts.


Regards,
Ravi Gopal.

owasp-bangalore-request at lists.owasp.org wrote:
> Send OWASP-Bangalore mailing list submissions to
> 	owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> 	https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bangalore
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> 	owasp-bangalore-request at lists.owasp.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> 	owasp-bangalore-owner at lists.owasp.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of OWASP-Bangalore digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: A kind request to all OWASP members -	Bangalore
>       (Sriram Narayanan)
>    2. Re: A kind request to all OWASP members -	Bangalore (simran)
>    3. Re: A kind request to all OWASP members -	Bangalore (Sundar N)
>    4. Re: A kind request to all OWASP members -	Bangalore (Amit Goel)
>    5. Re: A kind request to all OWASP members -	Bangalore (Sundar N)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 15:33:34 +0530
> From: Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [OWASP-Bangalore] A kind request to all OWASP members -
> 	Bangalore
> To: owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org
> Message-ID:
> 	<49977f270908020303n7045f9c9te2cc4c57e5bc996e at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Sundar N<suntracks at gmail.com> wrote:
>   
>> A kind request to all OWASP members .
>> As all of you are aware that we have a problem
>> with venue for our monthly meets.
>> It would be great if some of you could coordinate/help
>> for a venue for our monthly meets as sugggested
>> in our previous meets by some of them, And also request .
>> members to come forward to take small sessions
>> to keep our momentum going.
>>     
>
> I haven't attended a single meet till date since the meets are too
> early for me to reach on time.
>
> Thoughtworks Bangalore is available as a venue if you are interested.
>
>   
>> Regards,
>> Sundar.
>> _______________________________________________
>> OWASP-Bangalore mailing list
>> OWASP-Bangalore at lists.owasp.org
>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bangalore
>>
>>
>>     
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 21:13:22 +0530
> From: simran <simrangambhir at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [OWASP-Bangalore] A kind request to all OWASP members -
> 	Bangalore
> To: owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org
> Message-ID:
> 	<22a825cb0908020843g5c872157i356d34343da32cde at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> hi sundar,
>
> i am new to the group... can you please give an overview of the catchups
> (when they happen - saturdays? sundays?) etc.. i *might* be able to help
> with location, so as much info as you can provide would be great..
>
> thanks,
>
> simran.
>
> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Sundar N <suntracks at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   
>> A kind request to all OWASP members .
>> As all of you are aware that we have a problem
>> with venue for our monthly meets.
>> It would be great if some of you could coordinate/help
>> for a venue for our monthly meets as sugggested
>> in our previous meets by some of them, And also request .
>> members to come forward to take small sessions
>> to keep our momentum going.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sundar.
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> OWASP-Bangalore mailing list
>> OWASP-Bangalore at lists.owasp.org
>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bangalore
>>
>>
>>     
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-bangalore/attachments/20090802/2b4c377c/attachment-0001.html 
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:33:25 +0530
> From: Sundar N <suntracks at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [OWASP-Bangalore] A kind request to all OWASP members -
> 	Bangalore
> To: owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org
> Message-ID:
> 	<c1e982c50908030003u7ec1c2efv11425d72e5574939 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Thanks Sriram,
> That should be great. Do let know how we could work on the feasibility.
> We generally meet 1st Sunday of every month , it being a once
> a month meet.
>
> Regards,
> Sundar.
>
> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 3:33 PM, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>   
>> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Sundar N<suntracks at gmail.com> wrote:
>>     
>>> A kind request to all OWASP members .
>>> As all of you are aware that we have a problem
>>> with venue for our monthly meets.
>>> It would be great if some of you could coordinate/help
>>> for a venue for our monthly meets as sugggested
>>> in our previous meets by some of them, And also request .
>>> members to come forward to take small sessions
>>> to keep our momentum going.
>>>       
>> I haven't attended a single meet till date since the meets are too
>> early for me to reach on time.
>>
>> Thoughtworks Bangalore is available as a venue if you are interested.
>>
>>     
>>> Regards,
>>> Sundar.
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> OWASP-Bangalore mailing list
>>> OWASP-Bangalore at lists.owasp.org
>>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bangalore
>>>
>>>
>>>       
>> _______________________________________________
>> OWASP-Bangalore mailing list
>> OWASP-Bangalore at lists.owasp.org
>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bangalore
>>
>>     
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-bangalore/attachments/20090803/a60fed62/attachment-0001.html 
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:43:53 +0530
> From: Amit Goel <amitgoel1287 at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [OWASP-Bangalore] A kind request to all OWASP members -
> 	Bangalore
> To: owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org
> Message-ID:
> 	<b6182eb70908030013l2fc5c830qc1ff03bb8acd0dd2 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Hi,
>
> Can we get to know the meeting details (venue & time) by Friday evening? it
> becomes easy to plan accordingly if we know it in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Amit
>
> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Sundar N <suntracks at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   
>> Thanks Sriram,
>> That should be great. Do let know how we could work on the feasibility.
>> We generally meet 1st Sunday of every month , it being a once
>> a month meet.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sundar.
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 3:33 PM, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>     
>>>  On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Sundar N<suntracks at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>       
>>>> A kind request to all OWASP members .
>>>> As all of you are aware that we have a problem
>>>> with venue for our monthly meets.
>>>> It would be great if some of you could coordinate/help
>>>> for a venue for our monthly meets as sugggested
>>>> in our previous meets by some of them, And also request .
>>>> members to come forward to take small sessions
>>>> to keep our momentum going.
>>>>         
>>> I haven't attended a single meet till date since the meets are too
>>> early for me to reach on time.
>>>
>>> Thoughtworks Bangalore is available as a venue if you are interested.
>>>
>>>       
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Sundar.
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> OWASP-Bangalore mailing list
>>>> OWASP-Bangalore at lists.owasp.org
>>>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bangalore
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>         
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> OWASP-Bangalore mailing list
>>> OWASP-Bangalore at lists.owasp.org
>>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bangalore
>>>
>>>       
>> _______________________________________________
>> OWASP-Bangalore mailing list
>> OWASP-Bangalore at lists.owasp.org
>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bangalore
>>
>>
>>     
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-bangalore/attachments/20090803/f57036e9/attachment-0001.html 
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:16:16 +0530
> From: Sundar N <suntracks at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [OWASP-Bangalore] A kind request to all OWASP members -
> 	Bangalore
> To: owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org
> Message-ID:
> 	<c1e982c50908030646q1ef193e6m88217d68f5e26f19 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Well Amit ,
> Most of the times a meet is scheduled well ahead in advance except for the
> recent few meets ,
> since we had issues with Venue and went into last minute updates.
> As decided we go with 1st Sunday of every month .
>
> However all the updates are sent sent across the SMS updates that is
> available for our
> user group in case of any changes.
>   
>>>  http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/OwaspBangalore >>
>>>       
>
> Regards,
> Sundar.
>
> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Amit Goel <amitgoel1287 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can we get to know the meeting details (venue & time) by Friday evening? it
>> becomes easy to plan accordingly if we know it in advance.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Amit
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Sundar N <suntracks at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>     
>>> Thanks Sriram,
>>> That should be great. Do let know how we could work on the feasibility.
>>> We generally meet 1st Sunday of every month , it being a once
>>> a month meet.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Sundar.
>>>
>>>
>>> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 3:33 PM, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com>wrote:
>>>
>>>       
>>>>  On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Sundar N<suntracks at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>         
>>>>> A kind request to all OWASP members .
>>>>> As all of you are aware that we have a problem
>>>>> with venue for our monthly meets.
>>>>> It would be great if some of you could coordinate/help
>>>>> for a venue for our monthly meets as sugggested
>>>>> in our previous meets by some of them, And also request .
>>>>> members to come forward to take small sessions
>>>>> to keep our momentum going.
>>>>>           
>>>> I haven't attended a single meet till date since the meets are too
>>>> early for me to reach on time.
>>>>
>>>> Thoughtworks Bangalore is available as a venue if you are interested.
>>>>
>>>>         
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> Sundar.
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> OWASP-Bangalore mailing list
>>>>> OWASP-Bangalore at lists.owasp.org
>>>>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bangalore
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>           
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> OWASP-Bangalore mailing list
>>>> OWASP-Bangalore at lists.owasp.org
>>>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bangalore
>>>>
>>>>         
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> OWASP-Bangalore mailing list
>>> OWASP-Bangalore at lists.owasp.org
>>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bangalore
>>>
>>>
>>>       
>> _______________________________________________
>> OWASP-Bangalore mailing list
>> OWASP-Bangalore at lists.owasp.org
>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bangalore
>>
>>
>>     
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-bangalore/attachments/20090803/b9083d35/attachment.html 
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> OWASP-Bangalore mailing list
> OWASP-Bangalore at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bangalore
>
>
> End of OWASP-Bangalore Digest, Vol 21, Issue 2
> **********************************************
>
>   

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-bangalore/attachments/20090804/8ca71da2/attachment-0001.html 


More information about the OWASP-Bangalore mailing list