[OWASP-Bangalore] A kind request to all OWASP members - Bangalore

Sundar N suntracks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:46:16 EDT 2009

Well Amit ,
Most of the times a meet is scheduled well ahead in advance except for the
recent few meets ,
since we had issues with Venue and went into last minute updates.
As decided we go with 1st Sunday of every month .

However all the updates are sent sent across the SMS updates that is
available for our
user group in case of any changes.
>>  http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/OwaspBangalore >>

Regards,