[OWASP-Bangalore] Recession Vs Enterprise Security

Harinath Pudipeddi hpudipeddi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 02:11:47 EDT 2008

Considering both aspects, I think Security professionals will have more
brain work to do. Due to the reducing costs, organizations may look out for
intelligent solutions with reduced cost. I am very optimistic that the
security aspect in the software will not be left our just because of
monitory reasons because, this is more dangerous. Smart solutions at reduced
cost will be the in-thing in my opinion.

--
Harinath Pudipeddi
+91.98860 01976 Mobile

http://www.penseur.in - Home Page