[OWASP-Bangalore] MoM for October meeting?

Harinath Pudipeddi hpudipeddi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 04:34:32 EDT 2008

Hey Bipin and others,

Sorry for the week long delay in sending out the MoM for the meet.

We were 5 of us who met at ICH on Sunday, 5th Oct for about an hour.

What we took away is

1. We will have one session from each of us beginning next month with one
Web Security related aspect.
2. Each of us will participate in one project of OWASP and exchange
information on the mailing list.
3. After 3 months of this exercise, we will review and re-visit the strategy
of what we will do going forward.

I request all other silent members of the group to please participate in the
mailing list discussions and also do attend the chapter meets.

Regards,
Hari

--
Harinath Pudipeddi