[OWASP-Bangalore] Recap - 16 Nov 08 Meeting

Bipin Upadhyay muxical.geek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 00:02:48 EST 2008

It's been a great association so far and will continue be on the
mailing list. I'd have loved if it could go on, but then when you
got-to-go, you got-to-go.
Moreover, you heard Hari. My departure has brought in more participation. ;)

Now looking forward to my association with Mumbai Chapter. Thank you
all for your wishes.

Regards,
Bipin Upadhyay.
--