[OWASP-Bangalore] Cryptography

Amit Goel amitgoel1287 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:58:47 EST 2008

There are two good books on Cryptography by experts

1) Applied Cyrptography - Bruce schneier .. (www.schneier.com)
2) Handbook of applied cryptography - A. Menezes, P. van Oorschot, and S.
Vanstone.

Both are good books but for a bit advanced reader. But as you have mentioned
that you need mathematics first, try doing some applied maths first. try to
study calculus and partial fractions.

Regards,
Amit
http://www.amitslab.com