[OWASP-Bangalore] Recap - 16 Nov 08 Meeting

Sumit Kumar k.sumit.us at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 14:25:22 EST 2008

Hi Hari,

For some reason, the document is read-only and is not allowing me to edit,
even though i'm logged in with my gmail id. Would you please look into it?

Thanks to Bipin, even though he will be leaving soon, he has infused some
new momentum. Hope it continues from here.
Best wishes for your future endeavors Bipin, keep in touch!! :-)

Sorry i forgot name of the guy who was discussing about his research on Y!
Messenger password hacking; would you please share the links on the same
with group?
Regards,
-Sumit

--

George Burns  - "At my age flowers scare me."