[OWASP-Bangalore] OWASP Bangalore Chapter Meet - November 2008

joji johny joji.johny at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 23:07:19 EST 2008

Hi Everybody,
Recently one of my senior colleage recommended this mailling-list for
security based operations.
It's my pleasure to be a member of this group.
Hoping to meet everybody in the upcomming OWASP Bangalore Chapter Meet.
Please guide me in case if there is any specific formalities to be
fullfilled to participate in the Chapter meet.

Regards,
Joji V J