[Owasp-bangalore] Reviving OWASP, Bangalore chapter

Harinath Pudipeddi hpudipeddi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 23:48:54 EDT 2008

All righty. I did receive around 5 responses to the meeting invite. Rakesh,
I know it a bit early, but give and take another half-an-hour and please do
come down. Once we have a decent crowd and get started, we can plan from
next time with a convenient time which suits most of us.

So, it is fixed.

Sunday, 29 June 2008
India Coffee House, MG Road

Waiting to see you all.