[Owasp-bangalore] Reviving OWASP, Bangalore chapter

Manjula Sridhar Manjula.Sridhar at aujas.com
Wed Jun 25 11:47:15 EDT 2008

Hari,

Suits me.

Regards,

Manjula.

From: owasp-bangalore-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-bangalore-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Harinath
Pudipeddi
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:55 AM
To: owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-bangalore] Reviving OWASP, Bangalore chapter

All,

FYI, We are close to 102 members on the mailing list and I got 10
response's  in total for the below email.

Its time to plan our meet and take the first step towards creating a
revolution :)

Based on my experiences with the other groups I am involved with, I
recommend that we have our first meeting on a Sunday morning. The reason
I am suggesting is that you will not have traffic problems and it would
be a peaceful drive no matter from which part of the city you are coming
in and you will DEFINITELY get parking space.

I do not know where each one is located except for a few. Hence I
suggest we meet at India Coffee House (ICH), on MG Road. This is just
beside Deccan Herald office. This is a very old coffee house and
breakfast should not go over Rs.30 (Including coffee). After we have our
first meeting, we can plan going forward.

Will the coming Sunday (29 June) morning 9 AM suit all of us?

Regards,
Hari

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Harinath Pudipeddi
<hpudipeddi at gmail.com> wrote:

All,

It has really been long time since the OWASP-Bangalore Chapter went into
hibernation. With the growing demand and need to application security, I
think this group should start being more pro-active and work towards
building the community stronger.

Over the last few days, I have been personally receiving calls and
inquiries as to what is happening at the chapter and when in the next
meeting and other general questions.

Can we start being active? Why don't we plan for a meeting and then
chalk out a plan for going forward.

Regards,
Hari

--