[Owasp-bangalore] Reviving OWASP, Bangalore chapter

Harinath Pudipeddi hpudipeddi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 23:24:52 EDT 2008

All,

FYI, We are close to 102 members on the mailing list and I got 10
response's  in total for the below email.

Its time to plan our meet and take the first step towards creating a
revolution :)

Based on my experiences with the other groups I am involved with, I
recommend that we have our first meeting on a Sunday morning. The reason I
am suggesting is that you will not have traffic problems and it would be a
peaceful drive no matter from which part of the city you are coming in and
you will DEFINITELY get parking space.

I do not know where each one is located except for a few. Hence I suggest we
meet at India Coffee House (ICH), on MG Road. This is just beside Deccan
Herald office. This is a very old coffee house and breakfast should not go
over Rs.30 (Including coffee). After we have our first meeting, we can plan
going forward.

Will the coming Sunday (29 June) morning 9 AM suit all of us?

Regards,
Hari