[Owasp-bangalore] Reviving OWASP, Bangalore chapter

Kamat, Jitesh Jitesh.Kamat at gs.com
Tue Jun 24 08:52:49 EDT 2008

Apologies for the diversion from the main topic; am new to this list;
curious to know how many folks are members of this chapter?
-Jitesh Kamat

________________________________

	To: owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org

	All,

	It has really been long time since the OWASP-Bangalore Chapter
went into hibernation. With the growing demand and need to application
security, I think this group should start being more pro-active and work
towards building the community stronger.

	Over the last few days, I have been personally receiving calls
and inquiries as to what is happening at the chapter and when in the
next meeting and other general questions.

	Can we start being active? Why don't we plan for a meeting and
then chalk out a plan for going forward.

	Regards,
	Hari

	--
	Harinath Pudipeddi