[Owasp-bangalore] Reviving OWASP, Bangalore chapter

Bipin Upadhyay upadhyay.bipin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 04:50:44 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Harinath Pudipeddi
<hpudipeddi at gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> It has really been long time since the OWASP-Bangalore Chapter went into
> hibernation. With the growing demand and need to application security, I
> think this group should start being more pro-active and work towards
> building the community stronger.

Absolutely!
We had met during the DevCamp and had a discussion on the topic, if
you remember :) . I am all in for the revival. We could also use
HouseOfHackers to get others.
I had created a group "Hackers From India". We can use it to dissipate the news.

> Over the last few days, I have been personally receiving calls and inquiries
> as to what is happening at the chapter and when in the next meeting and
> other general questions.
>
> Can we start being active? Why don't we plan for a meeting and then chalk
> out a plan for going forward.

I think we could start with Security Camp on 12th July. (
http://securitycamp.pbwiki.com/ )

--
Bipin Upadhyay
http://projectbee.org