[Owasp-bangalore] Re-cap

sreedhar ambati ambatisreedhar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 04:37:54 EDT 2008

Hi Hari,

I am Sreedhar Ambati came to SecureCamp.
I liked most of the sessions except OWASP introduction.
Aakash and Manjula .. they couldnt able to convince the folk about the
importance of OWASP.
I know personally OWASP is very important as security is taking important
role in web application development and other projects.
First of all speakers should have full zeal and enthusiasm in their speech.
They are very committed people.No doubt about it.
But they have to show the same enthusiasm before audience too.

Thanks
Sreedhar Ambati
http://ambatisreedhar.spaces.live.com