[Owasp-bangalore] Re-cap

Harinath Pudipeddi hpudipeddi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 02:41:00 EDT 2008

Bipin,

Fantastic efforts. Yes, let us try to discuss this during our monthly
meeting.

Also, it is great that you are finding a place for us to meet and i can
definitely understand that is a bit far for many of OWASP members. However,
as we are getting some space to work together, it is a good idea to utilize
the opportunity.

On the other hand, if anyone has any other options, please shoot them out
and we can decide based on convenience for most of the members.

Can we decide on the venu and time for the meet please?

Regards,
Hari