[Owasp-bangalore] Re-cap

Bipin Upadhyay muxical.geek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 00:40:57 EDT 2008

Hari,

Security Camp was good. The best and worst point being one -- low attendance.
Apart from the regular talks, Akash and the lady (I am unable to
recall her name, apologies :P ) presented the introductory talk on
OWASP. I am not sure how fruitful it's going to be, but there were
quite a few inquisitive creatures at the meet. Oh and yes, almost all
the members from the _core team_ (if I dare use that word) were
present.
I am sure others will add-in if I missed anything important.

Now, two things apart from the meet:
1. I have been working on the college thing I proposed, and have
prepared a list of some engineering colleges in Bangalore. Will
discuss during the monthly meet, which I presume is on 30th of July.
2. I am trying to get permission to host the monthly meet at my office
at Hebbal. Would that be okay for everyone?

--Bipin Upadhyay

--
I'd love to change the world,
but they won't gimme the source code.