[OWASP-Bangalore] January Meet: Slight Change

Sumit Kumar k.sumit.us at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 08:08:09 EST 2008

Guys,

So far i've received only one opposition on 4th Jan; so i'm counting that
4th Jan is on! Please respond to the mail itself in case the upcoming link
is not opening for whatever reasons (firewall etc). Anybody has Amit's phone
number? Haven't heard from him. Following guys confirmed their participation
on 4th: Sundar, Sharmishtha, Rohit, Aman, Somebody with id(v_jn), TRG

Thanks,
-Sumit

--

Fran Lebowitz  - "My favorite animal is steak."