[Owasp-bangalore] OWASP @ BarCamp Bangalore 4

Vikram, Sunil svikram at firstam.com
Tue Jun 5 01:52:25 EDT 2007

Hi

Weekend would be the best option .It would be great to get the meeting
notice in advance.

Thanks

Sunil Vikram

Technical Lead

First Indian Corporation

________________________________

To: harinath.pudipeddi at softrel.org; owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org
Cc: karthik.amrutesh at wipro.com

Hari,
     It is rather unfourunate that I couldn't make up for the meeting.I
would be glad if you could share your moments at the meeting.Do let us
know when we could meet and discuss the future course.

Regards,

Guruprasad

Guruprasad G V

Senior Engineer - QA

MCP, CCNA, C|EH, ISS-CS & CCSA
Oracle GOC | Symphony Services
13, Embassy Heights, Magrath Road
Bangalore, 560 020, India
Ph Direct: +91-80-4129 8455
Ph Board: +91-80-4129 8400 Ext: 8455
Email : guruprasad.venkatesha at oracle.com

To: harinath.pudipeddi at softrel.org; owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org
Cc: karthik.amrutesh at wipro.com

Hey!
      It is a very interesting idea proposed by Hari.BCB 4 would be the
right podium for dissucion on Web Security.I strong feel we need to meet
up to discuss the same and put a good show.BCB4 is meeting on June 3, 10
AM, at the Richmond Road Cafe Coffee Day,so we should make the best and
take the first step ahead.

Regards,
Guruprasad

Guruprasad G V
Senior Engineer - QA
MCP,CCNA,C|EH,ISS-CS & CCSA
Oracle GOC | Symphony Services
13, Embassy Heights, Magrath Road
Bangalore, 560 020, India
Ph Direct: +91-80-4129 8455
Ph Board: +91-80-4129 8400 Extn: 8455
Email : guruprasad.x.venkatesha at oracle.com

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.

                                   FADLD Tag