[Owasp-bangalore] OWASP @ BarCamp Bangalore 4

Harinath Pudipeddi harinath.pudipeddi at softrel.org
Mon Jun 4 13:03:12 EDT 2007

All,

The meeting on Sunday was more oriented towards BarCamp and its activities.

Coming to our meeting, we can definitely shoot for next week (if possible
during the weekdays or Saturday/Sunday would be the best).

Will Koramangala suit most of us for a meeting?

Regards,
Hari

Harinath Pudipeddi | SofTReL |+91.80.4153 2626 Res | +91.98860 01976  Mob |
<http://www.SofTReL.org> www.SofTReL.org

  _____

To: guruprasad.x.venkatesha at oracle.com; owasp-bangalore at lists.owasp.org
Cc: karthik.amrutesh at wipro.com

All,

I have received only two replies for my initial email. I think we should
meet up and discuss. Let us not bother on number of attendees, but lets try
to take the first step.

I am also available for the BCB4 Meeting on Richmond Road CCD on Sunday
Morning at 10 AM. All who are interested can be there.

Note: CCD is just beside Baldwin Girls school and opposite to HDFC Bank.

Looking forward to see you all there.

www.SofTReL.org

Email : guruprasad.x.venkatesha at oracle.com