[Owasp-bangalore] OWASP @ BarCamp Bangalore 4

Harinath Pudipeddi harinath.pudipeddi at softrel.org
Fri Jun 1 10:31:57 EDT 2007

All,

I have received only two replies for my initial email. I think we should
meet up and discuss. Let us not bother on number of attendees, but lets try
to take the first step.

I am also available for the BCB4 Meeting on Richmond Road CCD on Sunday
Morning at 10 AM. All who are interested can be there.

Note: CCD is just beside Baldwin Girls school and opposite to HDFC Bank.

Looking forward to see you all there.

Hari

Harinath Pudipeddi | SofTReL |+91.80.4153 2626 Res | +91.98860 01976  Mob |
www.SofTReL.org

Email : guruprasad.x.venkatesha at oracle.com