[OWASP-BLR]RE: Changes in the mailing list

Harinath Pudipeddi harinath.pudipeddi at softrel.org
Wed May 10 22:05:02 EDT 2006

Hello Akash,

The necessary change has been made.

Also, as Deepson mentioned, I think we should be planning for our second
meeting. Previously it was suggested that we meet on the third Saturday of
every month. Does that sill hold good?

Could we meet this month's 3rd Saturday?

Hari

Harinath Pudipeddi | SoFTReL |+91.80.4153 2626 Res | +91.98860 01976  Mob |
www.SofTReL.org