[OWASP-BLR]Re: OWASP-Bangalore digest, Vol 1 #45 - 3 msgs

Akash akashmahajan at gmail.com
Wed May 10 03:02:32 EDT 2006

On 5/10/06, c.n sunitha <neetha_mysore at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I feel we can't have a control over a number unless
> people volunteer.So,anything more than one person can
> be considered for a meet...not necessarily have to be
> in regular fashion.

Valid Point

> However,its good to have regular
> meetings with more people :)

Then how about this Saturday 13th May 2006 ?
We can meet at Barista at Koramangala next to the William Penn store.
This was the venue for the last meet held on 25th March.

What do you say ?

Also whenever you reply to any mail from the mailing list add the
OWASP-BLR address to the CC list as its not happening right now.
I have mailed Hari about this, hopefully he will respond.

regards