[OWASP-BLR]What Happend !!!

Deepson Thomas deepson at gmail.com
Tue May 9 09:03:17 EDT 2006

wow, i didnt expected that somebody will reply so fast.
you r right. we hav to keep this group alive. even iam also intrested in web
aplication security coz iam working with web applications for the past 4
years.

ookay i hav a doubt. hope this may start a thread.
whatz my doubt is regarding the very old sql injection and cross scripting.
currently iam in a .net project. As we all know .net by default take cares
of the malicious characters from the user inputs. But i still feels like
this handling is not enough.
*so what i want to know is is this handling is 100% perfect ?? *
--

Warm Regards,
  Deepson Thomas