[OWASP-BLR]Meeting Planning

Akash akashmahajan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 06:24:46 EST 2006

On 3/23/06, Kalyan Varma <kalyan at rtns.org> wrote:
> I mostly work in Application security space. Would love to come for the meet, but
> mostly I will not be in town. If, I do manage to stay back, I will surely come

You are most welcome to join.

OK a couple of things.

1. The URL for OWASP-Bangalore : http://www.owasp.org/local/bangalore.html
2. Hari is the chapter leader. Could you please update the meeting
details since it can get lost in the mails we have been passing
around.

Sorry another one. When ever i reply to a mail in the list rather than
going to the mailing list address I get the individual memeber email
address. I think its because the way the mailing list software has
been configured. Can something be done about this. Please.

regards
akash