[OWASP-BLR]Meeting Planning

Mayank-Bhatnagar mayank at ncb.ernet.in
Thu Mar 23 03:21:03 EST 2006

Hi,

I support Akash. Even if we have 2 or 3 people meeting, this Saturday the
meeting should happen or otherwise it will keep on extending.....as
said Akash can very well represent our secueity activities and I can be in
direct touch with him.

So as of now, Harinath, Depson, Akash (total 3) seem positive and
confirmed. I was informed in advance this Monday itself that Sat & Sun are
engaged for some official purpose. I really will not be able to make it.
Sorry for that....but all the best and wishes for the first active
meeting, and I hope it gets started this Saturday.... :-)

Regards,
Mayank Bhatnagar
mayank at ncb.ernet.in

68 Electronics City ,