[OWASP-BLR]Meeting Planning

Thomas, Deepson deepson.thomas at logicacmg.com
Thu Mar 23 03:14:31 EST 2006

oops.. sorry :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Harinath Pudipeddi [mailto:harinath.pudipeddi at softrel.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 1:42 PM
To: Thomas, Deepson; owasp-bangalore at lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: mayank at ncb.ernet.in
Subject: RE: [OWASP-BLR]Meeting Planning

Hello Deepson,

I am definitely coming if it is this Saturday morning. It is Mayank who is not coming.

Hari

Harinath Pudipeddi
Mob: +91.98860 01976
Mob: +91.93428 01976
Fax: +91.80.5110 2353
www.softrel.org

  _____

Cc: 'OWASP Bangalore Chapter'; akashmahajan at gmail.com

Hi Hari,

Thanks for keeping us all connected. Seems most of the members can
converge with Sat morning....in my last mail I had discussed about general
OWASP working group agenda. I think in this meeting the most important
(from my point of view) work could be

a) Identifying why we are here
b) how do we relate ourselves to security
c) individual introduction and his/her interests/view on security
d) ofcourse breakfast, coffee (you can have tea as well :-) )
e) Responsibilities
- Making the group active
- Initiating some kind of activities (may be tools
knowledge & usage, standard docs, practices etc)

Anything else ..... group....

Also Sat morning, time can be confirmed.....8.30 or 9.00am seems
nice.....dont know whether shops are opened at that time....

Personally I will not be able to attend the meeting but will definitely
ping you guys to get updated what happened....I request Akash (my friend
and former colleague to update you all about C-DAC'a security group
activities....)

Regards,
Mayank