[OWASP-BLR]Meeting Planning

Harinath Pudipeddi harinath.pudipeddi at softrel.org
Wed Mar 22 10:16:54 EST 2006

Hello Mayank,

Any particular reason why you would not be able to make it this weekend? It
would be great if you can be there...

Barista (Beside William Penn showroom) in Koramangala opens at 7 AM. So, can
we catch up there?

Alternatively, Shanti Sagar on the Koramangala main road (100 Ft Road) is
also open which can accommodate people to sit and eat.

Any more suggestions are also welcome..

If we can confirm, then I will post it on the web site.

Regards,
Hari

Harinath Pudipeddi | Architect
Software Testing Research Lab