[OWASP-BLR]Meetings & Workshpts

Himanshu Jagdish Sheth Himanshu.Sheth at mphasis.com
Tue Mar 14 03:36:04 EST 2006

Hi All,
I have jus have one suggestion here.May be we can consolidate all the things and put in one excel sheet(Member names,Workplace Location,Residence Location) and than depending on the max responses for a location,we can fix it since otherwise we wont be able to decide the location.

Waiting for a suggestion from others.

-Himanshu

gramarao at gmail.com