[OWASP-BLR]Introduction, Meeting Planning

Mayank-Bhatnagar mayank at ncb.ernet.in
Thu Mar 2 08:31:30 EST 2006

Hi Hari,

I have also been a member but could not see/initiate/participate in any
activity. Probably the number of users are quite less here. But as far as
my experience goes, there are many people in Bangalore who are working in
Security domain and have been quite active.

Anyways, let us first decide upon some kind of agenda and then perhaps we
can meet. If this agenda is to just welcome/meet and decide on activities,
I feel that could be done on mails/forums itself (as not many are in an
active phase).

Let us see the mail's reaction. I am expecting some mails on this thread.
Get started group :-)

Regards,
Mayank Bhatnagar
mayank at ncb.ernet.in