[OWASP-BLR]Introduction, Meeting Planning

karthik.amrutesh at wipro.com karthik.amrutesh at wipro.com
Fri Mar 3 00:13:03 EST 2006

Hello Hari, Mayank and group,

Its good to see some activity kicking in at last.
It would be good if we could have a prelim meeting of some sorts--as a
means of networking, knowledge sharing etc.

Always open to ideas.

Heres hoping the others in the group chip in with their responses.

Thanks
Karthik A

mayank at ncb.ernet.in

68 Electronics City ,
CDAC (Formerly NCST),
Bangalore-560100.
Ph: 080-2852 3300/2852 0239-1200
Fax: 080-2852 2590

> To give you a brief update, I have been with OWASP since the beginning

> and
> was very much interested to run the Bangalore Chapter. As you are
> aware, there are meetings happening all over the World Chapters and
> Bangalore Chapter has been quite since the beginning.
>
> Initially, I tried to organize for a meeting, but could not succeed as
there
> was no place for us to meet.
>
> May I request members to send in their suggestions for organizing
> meetings at Bangalore? Can anyone sponsor for the first meeting? It
> can be your office space or any other. Alternatively, I really don't
> mind meeting at a Coffee outlet too, but we should not have a lot of
> disturbance. This is
the