[OWASP-BLR]Introduction, Meeting Planning

Harinath Pudipeddi harinath.pudipeddi at softrel.org
Thu Mar 2 10:02:43 EST 2006

Hello Mayank,

Welcome to the OWASP Bangalore Chapter and thank you for kick starting a
thread. Yes, as you mentioned, there are quite a number of people in
Bangalore who work with the Security domain, but have not been on to OWASP.
As far as my understanding goes, only people with interest have joined here
(as this is not a yahoo group where everyone registers). I strongly feel
that the potential to meet and discuss is not being utilized.

I have started welcome messages long time back, but have not seen any
replies. You are the first one to start.

It would be good if we can discuss over mails and also make some time to
meet so that we develop 'togetherness'.

Anticipating many mails to pour in...

Your Partner in Learning,
Hari