[OWASP-BLR] Meeting on 22 July

Thomas, Deepson deepson.thomas at logicacmg.com
Tue Jul 18 03:11:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

   Thatz really great...

Thanks & Regards,

    Deepson Thomas

________________________________

From: owasp-bangalore-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:owasp-bangalore-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
Spawn V.
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 12:30 PM
To: Thomas, Deepson
Cc: OWASP, Bangalore Chapter
Subject: Re: [OWASP-BLR] Meeting on 22 July

Barista sounds fun :) .. I can speak a little on

1. social engineering techniques

or

2. Latest trends in spyware hunting and analysis

i.e if you guyz feel like it.

Whats the timing btw

Nikun

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 11:54 +0530, Thomas, Deepson wrote:

Cool down Nikun :) ... cross ur hands so that from tdy u get all the
mails ....

What about the very old first place... barista in koramangala 4th or 6th
block ????

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepson Thomas

To: OWASP, Bangalore Chapter; owasp-bangalore at lists.sourceforge.net

Yes,I think it should be possible from my side but would appreciate if
the place to meet is decided in advance :)

With Regards,
-Himanshu

-
your
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDE

information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be
copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and
any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.