[OWASP-BLR] Meeting on 22 July

Thomas, Deepson deepson.thomas at logicacmg.com
Tue Jul 18 02:24:47 EDT 2006

Cool down Nikun :) ... cross ur hands so that from tdy u get all the
mails ....

What about the very old first place... barista in koramangala 4th or 6th
block ????

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepson Thomas

To: OWASP, Bangalore Chapter; owasp-bangalore at lists.sourceforge.net

Yes,I think it should be possible from my side but would appreciate if
the place to meet is decided in advance :)

With Regards,
-Himanshu

-
your