[OWASP-BLR] Owasp-Mumbai meet

nikun nikunh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 05:14:40 EDT 2006

www.nikun.net/chat .. specially built for ppl in companies that block
IM .. ;-)

I am planning to put up a jabber server soon, once thats done we can
have a tunnel listener set up on port 80, so that you can use gaim to
chat even from inside company networks where IM is blocked. Probably
latter, I will also put in the yahoo and hotmail gateways on it.

Deep is it possible for you to come online on nikun.net/chat ?

.. also everybody else, whenever there's time, we can meet here for
chat.

-Nikun