[OWASP-BLR] Owasp-Mumbai meet

Thomas, Deepson deepson.thomas at logicacmg.com
Wed Jul 5 05:11:43 EDT 2006

No in my company IM is restricted

Thanks & Regards,
    Deepson Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-bangalore-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:owasp-bangalore-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
nikun
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:33 PM
To: Thomas, Deepson
Cc: OWASP, Bangalore Chapter
Subject: Re: [OWASP-BLR] Owasp-Mumbai meet

yes and yes. :-)

Both going to mumbai and forming our own small meet

Are you on any IM?
-Nikun

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 14:29 +0530, Thomas, Deepson wrote:
> Hi,
>   U mean... going to Mumbai?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>     Deepson Thomas

information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be
copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and
any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

security?
easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo