[OWASP-BLR] FW: Application Security

Akash akashmahajan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 00:38:19 EDT 2006

On 8/9/06, Kalyan Varma <kalyan at rtns.org> wrote:
> Don't want this to be a shameless plug, but my company (Secuprise)
> specializes in Web application security (XSS, SQL injection, Cookie/Auth
> handling etc).

I think its rather nice that this mailing list can act as a meeting
point for customers and businesses as long the mailing list is not
profit driven.

But tell me something if your company is in Bangalore is it possible
to use it as a meeting place for our meets. Usually we get stuck on
choosing the appropriate venue every time.

In fact Hari mentioned in the very first meet about the need for
coporate sponsorship.

--
regards
akash