[OWASP-BLR] FW: Application Security

m3c mcensamuel at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 04:02:41 EDT 2006

XSS is so difficult to test it or what ? You can find
lot of tools in the Internet and regarding SQL
injection better to do code review...

If you like to use some tool to find SQL injection,
then it find's only very very easy SQL injection stuff
!!

application/your filtering/DB/place of bug
everything matters.

I dont think anybody do that in India !! ;-)

--- Harinath Pudipeddi

http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642>