[OWASP-BLR]Hello....

Mayank-Bhatnagar mayank at ncb.ernet.in
Wed Apr 5 22:41:38 EDT 2006

hi Hari,

I had gone through the presentation and the MoMs. Sorry, almost
forgot to write further on that. Splendid guys. Its a nice workout & plan
and I really admire the inclination towards bringing out the AppSec people
and organising our very own AppSec conference.

Well, since you all decided, to meet once every month that seems fine as
meeting often looses the purpose, seriousness and willingness..

Okay, since most of us are connected through email and I presume most of
us have internet access, what do you suggest, before planning for next
meeting, can we start some technical activity...

I have some papers/pointers/interesting mails on Web Attacks and other
things, which most of you would have read...but a discussion on that could
be interesting to get started with.....

any views...??

Regards,
Mayank Bhatnagar