[Owasp-baltimore] March Meetup: Scanner Bakeoff – Use Cases for Two Popular DAST tools

Ann Grove ann at logicalwriters.com
Tue Mar 20 20:47:26 UTC 2018

Our next chapter event is one week from today! Ann's mobile for building access issues, etc.: 717.891.3282

Feel free to post to your social channels. https://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Baltimore-Chapter/events/248666276/
[https://secure.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/d/9/d/c/600_209635772.jpeg]<https://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Baltimore-Chapter/events/248666276/>

March: Scanner Bakeoff – Use Cases for Two Popular DAST tools<https://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Baltimore-Chapter/events/248666276/>
www.meetup.com
Tue, Mar 27, 2018, 6:30 PM: Location will be added soon.Schedule6:30 Arrive/enjoy pizza and drinks from our host TEKsystems7:00 Chaim Sanders: A practical approach to using BURP for application scanni

Join us as we look at two popular Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) scan tools (Burp and OWASP ZAP) and their most common use cases. Attendees will walk away with a clear understanding of the differences between the tools and when to use each.

When:
6:30 PM Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Where
TEK Systems
999 Corporate Blvd Ste 200
Linthicum Hts, MD

Can’t make it? Pencil us in for the fourth Tuesday in April (4/24).  Now accepting ideas for topics and locations for future meetings.
________________________________
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
at 6:30 PM

Where