[Owasp-baltimore] OWASP Meetup 10/17

Brad H Scherer bradhscherer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 13:13:19 UTC 2017

Quick thank you to everyone that came out and made our first event in
years, a success. Dave gave us an energetic and enthusiastic presentation
on the owasp benchmark tool. We are always looking for speakers for future
events so please drop us a line if you have something to share. We could
even split preso’s/topics. Ann, Chaim and I are looking forward
to the November social! See you all in a few weeks!

Best wishes!

B’More OWASP team