[Owasp-baltimore] Next meetup?

Shawn Duffy Shawn at duffyconsulting.us
Wed May 31 18:02:50 UTC 2017

I thought we had a new venue around the BWI area.  I think we should also
get a couple of speakers.  Maybe something regarding OWASP projects or
tools as in an update presentation.
I've not yet been to an OWASP meet-up so I would say I am somewhat
unqualified to put the first one together.  But perhaps I can help if
someone wants to drive the "revival" one.

Shawn

--
*Shawn Duffy, CISSP*
President & Principal Security Consultant