[Owasp-baltimore] Next meetup?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Apr 5 15:34:13 UTC 2017

I'd contact the OWASP staff about any procedures for establishing a new
chapter. Hopefully there are pages on the OWASP wiki about how to do
that.:-)  I used to run the Baltimore chapter over 10 years ago and it has
sporadically tried to restart once or twice since then but no luck (It
takes a decent amount of work)!!  But I'd love for someone to do so and I'd
be happy to give talks and attend periodically.

The DC and N. VA OWASP Chapters are both thriving, probably because they
are both bigger areas AND more importantly have strong volunteer leadership
willing to put in the time to make them thrive.

-Dave